Meet Kathi "O"
Just call me Kathi O, please!
I was born smack in the middle of our country in the great state of Kansas and like the tornado that swooped up Dorothy, I have whirled around the United States! After living and working in 45 states, I found paradise in Southwest Florida and live on Manasota Key in Englewood with my husband Obie, our dog, “Buster”.
Working in the marine industry for years, I found “second” homes (cruisers and pleasure yachts, runabouts and fishing boats) for people who love the water as much as I do. Now, I’m taking that experience and finding my customers their perfect “land based” dwellings! Whether you are interested in buying or selling residential or commercial properties, I am ready!
Ask how the Kathi “O” Obendorfer Group can help you next!
Office # 941-208-5246
Cell # 941-445-3775
DESIGNATIONS & AWARDS
My Community involvement includes serving as
- President of The Englewood Board of Realtors 2018 and Realtor of the year 2017
- Advocate and participant of EABOR’S Outreach Committee for the community
- Public Relations Representative for the Englewood Elks Club
- Vice-President of the the South Manasota Sandpiper Key Association
- Lector and Eucharistic minister at St. Raphael’s Catholic Church.